CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ZYDUS USA
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is a globally integrated generic pharmaceutical company with a focus on providing high service, quality and affordable products. Our US leadership, which has over 60 years of US generic market experience, understands the customer’s business which allows Zydus the ability to provide unique models to help drive their customer’s success. Our parent company, Zydus Cadila, has a large presence in the global markets, including relationships with many top tier international pharmaceutical companies. Based on a manufacturing and development history that spans over 50 years, it is the 4th largest pharmaceutical company in India.
WARNING REGARDING FRAUDULENT JOB POSTINGS
Recently Zydus has learned of certain fraudulent job postings on sites such as Craigslist by persons claiming to be recruiters or agents for Zydus Cadila, but who are in no way affiliated with the company or any of its affiliates. These positions do not exist and the advertisements are not authorized by Zydus or Zydus Cadila.
The fraudulent job postings are typically advertised without disclosure of the company’s identity and the applicant is directed to reply to the job posting only by email to a non-company email address. Please do not provide your driver’s license, social security number, financial information or any other personal information to anyone claiming to be a recruiter for Zydus or Zydus Cadila through an online job posting.
If you have received any of these fraudulent offers of employment or if you are unsure about a job posting or offer of employment purportedly on behalf of Zydus or Zydus Cadila, please forward the offer or job posting to Zydus through this website. If you are in the United States and have been a victim of this fraudulent job posting, you can file a report of the incident on the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center website at www.ic3.gov.
Director, Institutional Sales
Responsible for the implementation and execution of the injectable portfolio sales and marketing strategy.
Develop business plans with sales objectives and key customer targets that supports the growth of the injectable portfolio; including but not limited to contracts’ review, pricing, market insights, customer service policies, and product/category knowledge.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Strong leadership ability, analytical skills and detail focused. Ability to coach and develop a team. Strong knowledge of generic market, especially injectables/institutional market; competitor trends, established relationships with IDNs, Director of Pharmacy and Pharmacy Buyers.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Injectables Sales and Marketing, with dotted line reporting to Senior VP – Injectables Business.
- Develop and drive customer relationship with key target accounts; IDN (Integrated Delivery System), Specialty Distributors and Alternate Sites).
- Execute strategic commercialization activities including tactical programs to maintain market share and strategic programs to increase share for marketed and new product launches.
- Drive profitability; create, implement and manage business strategies to achieve Zydus USA’s objectives for the injectable portfolio with continual stimulus to its growth.
- Pursue and negotiate contracts/agreements/partnerships with specific targeted IDN’s and key accounts.
- Build, develop and manage customer service activities for the injectable portfolio.
- Regularly gather market intel for sales performance.
- Research, analyze, and monitor the financial, technological, and demographic factors that may affect the present and future needs of the injectable business; while actively monitoring the competitive landscape and supports strategies to grow the injectable portfolio.
- Create and maintain customers’ business presentations for the Injectables business.
- Represent and actively participate in customer meetings, tradeshows and business conferences.
- Provide adequate reporting for product sales trends with plans of action where deem appropriate for internal and external customers.
- Propose, develop and coordinate pricing decisions for products.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with SVP of Injectables.
- Facilitate monthly sales update meetings with the appropriate team members to support sales updates and continued alignment on strategic priorities.
- Responsible for preparing and following departmental Sales budgets.
- Drive coordination between multiple departments for successful product launches. Actively contribute to product pipeline by supporting product and channel market insights.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of IDN, Specialty Distributor and Alternate Sites channels.
- Experience with contract management desired.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and address key issues impacting sales performance and implement solutions to overcome success barriers.
- Successfully complete all company training programs and abide to all customer mandated and vendor credentialing requirements.
This position requires up to 60% travel, US and International
- Experience with Integrated Delivery Systems (IDNs) with in-depth knowledge of how IDNs operate within current market.
- Ability to analyze data (beginner to intermediate excel knowledge).
- 5+ years of sales experience and relationship management at an executive-level.
- MBA or Marketing Degree preferred.
Contact Us About This Career
Manager, Portfolio Management
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is seeking a candidate with experience in portfolio management within the generics pharmaceutical space to join our team in Pennington, New Jersey. This exciting opening offers the experienced candidate the opportunity to be a part of a professional, customer focused, pharmaceutical company with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
The position will report directly to the Associate Vice President, Marketing and Product Management.
- Utilize databases such as IQVIA to evaluate product opportunities
- Proactively create and update product forecasts for products within the portfolio
- Determine the viability of new product opportunities, providing feedback to support Go/No Go product decisions
- Coordinate on and monitor new product prioritization for products from pre-filing through pre-launch
- Maintain capacity planning files of products within the portfolio and provide bi-annual updates to the Supply Chain team
- Support and participate in monthly R&D meetings
- Manage product initiation form procedures and processes, including recommending and approving trade dress as well as approving costs of development
- Assist in creating and maintaining a database of all portfolio products; identify ways to streamline current processes
- Manage transition from portfolio products to new product launch planning
- Continuous improvement and development of marketing tools
- Understand industry standards, Zydus policies, processes and business standards
- Ability to resolve complex issues both autonomously and in a team environment
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Pharmaceutical/generics experience preferred
- PharmD or related degree preferred
- Excellent Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Extensive experience with IQVIA and/or Wolters Kluwer preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and work well within a dynamic environment
- Self-starter who can be effective with minimal supervision
- Analytical with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative mindset
Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 20% of the time is required
Salary commensurate with experience
401K and healthcare coverage
Contact Us About This Career
Senior Analyst, Regulatory Affairs – ZyVet Animal Health Inc
The ideal candidate should possess an updated knowledge of the current FDA, COFEPRIS, USP and ICH guidelines, Hatch- Waxman Act, Drug User-Fee Act(s), Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) and other relevant laws governing pharmaceutical industry. An ideal candidate should have sound understanding of various pharmaceutical dosage forms and pharmaceutical science along with pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
- Under the direction of management, to represent the US Animal Health Regulatory Affairs Pharmaceutical group on cross-functional pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical project team(s), primarily companion animal species, providing strategic, proactive and timely regulatory expertise throughout the planning and execution of the project(s) or other related tasks.
- Be primary point of contact for interactions with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)/Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) in relation to the assigned products/projects. Will ensure that questions or requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- To work with project team members, to develop content and structure of high quality regulatory submissions that fulfill regulatory requirements and the expectations of regulatory agency personnel.
- To author or co-author high quality regulatory component documents used in the production of submissions that comply with regulatory requirements and expectations of regulatory agencies (primarily FDA/CVM) .
- Responsible for providing strategic and tactical guidance throughout the planning/execution of projects.
- Facilitate establishment inspections of API & Finished Dosage Form manufacturing sites.
- Provide QA oversight to with respect to agreement and audit of all 3PL service providers, re-packagers, contract manufacturing organizations and contract research organizations.
- Manages compliance within the department by ensuring global, regional and local processes, policies, SOPs and working instructions are adhered to.
- Develops, translates, reviews (if relevant) and approves artwork and promotional copy to ensure regulatory compliance for submissions.
- Uses available electronic publishing tools to compile, electronic or paper-based submissions necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
- Provides executive summaries and status updates on product/project activities to key internal/external stakeholder.
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Very organized with strong attention to detail.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft platforms and associated Office suite programs that may include but are not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with electronic submissions to regulatory authorities and/or project management experience would be a bonus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, in a relevant scientific discipline (animal science, veterinary medicine, immunology, toxicology/pharmacology or similar). DVM and/or PhD is highly desirable.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the animal health pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical product development industry.
- Regulatory affairs knowledge (especially regarding registration of animal health products with FDA-CVM), experience in developing regulatory submissions, and interacting with regulatory agency personnel are highly desirable. Experience in dealing with development and/or registration of biopharmaceutical products with FDA-CVM.
Contact Us About This Career
Senior Analyst, Accounts Receivable
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is looking for a Senior Analyst in Accounts Receivables. This person will be responsible for obtaining revenue by processing invoices, collection, customer follow up for resolving missed payments & other issues, processing rebates, chargebacks and other customer incentives, maintaining customer accounts in ERP system, updating financial records, etc.
- Monitor customer overdue invoices and follow up with customers for collection. Investigating circumstances of late-payment and take corrective action.
- Process customers sales return coming to 3PL by validating the price and quantity received.
- Processing rebates, Admin fees, shortage, overage and other customer payments as per the customer contracts.
- Process expired product returns as per company return goods policy and contractual terms with customers.
- Maintain track of open customer deductions by assigning proper reason code. Regularly follow up with customers seeking payback or appropriate documentation for deduction.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of follow ups with customers and expected resolution time.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Any other job related to receivables management including Accounting and Finance activities for maintaining up to date customer accounts.
- BS in Accounting or Equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- Excellent analytical & communication skills.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS office Suite; MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Salary commensurate with experience
401K and healthcare coverage