The position will support the finance team and report directly to the CFO. Responsible for overseeing the Processing of Medicaid Rebate payments to the states and for calculation and submission of Monthly and Quarterly Prices to CMS and manage the Chargeback Processing and system enhancements to the SAP process.
- Manage all aspects related to the calculation and analysis of quarterly 340B pricing in compliance with the VA Healthcare Act
- Reconciliation between transactions in the government pricing system and the general ledger
- Review government pricing data for accuracy to ensure product are set up in accordance with contract language
- Work closely with Contracts & Pricing, Chargeback, Trade Operations teams to address all upstream data issues that impact government price reporting
- Responsible for contract maintenance in Model N Revenue Manager, including pricing uploads and product updates, membership updates and chargeback inquiry support
- Coordinate and validate quarterly rebate payments due to Medicare Part D sponsors under the Medicare Gap Discount Program
- Assist in the interpretation of regulatory requirements, and ensure compliance with respect to pricing methodologies, product set-ups, and through the development, maintenance and adherence to documented policies and controls as dictated by regulation and/or commercial developments
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Government Pricing and contracts
- Experience with implementation of internal controls and process improvements.
- SAP experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- 5 Years of previous pharmaceuticals company experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance