Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is looking for a Senior Analyst in Accounts Receivables. This person will be responsible for obtaining revenue by processing invoices, collection, customer follow up for resolving missed payments & other issues, processing rebates, chargebacks and other customer incentives, maintaining customer accounts in ERP system, updating financial records, etc.
- Monitor customer overdue invoices and follow up with customers for collection. Investigating circumstances of late-payment and take corrective action.
- Process customers sales return coming to 3PL by validating the price and quantity received.
- Processing rebates, Admin fees, shortage, overage and other customer payments as per the customer contracts.
- Process expired product returns as per company return goods policy and contractual terms with customers.
- Maintain track of open customer deductions by assigning proper reason code. Regularly follow up with customers seeking payback or appropriate documentation for deduction.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of follow ups with customers and expected resolution time.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Any other job related to receivables management including Accounting and Finance activities for maintaining up to date customer accounts.
in Accounting or Equivalent.
4 years of related experience in Pharmaceuticals Industry.
analytical & communication skills.
experience strongly preferred.
in MS office Suite; MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Salary commensurate with experience
401K and healthcare coverage